Be on purpose
Discover and Learn how to live out a life that is on purpose
Be purpose full in your approach to your career and life. Aligning your passion with your purpose to discover and live out your purpose-full life.
As you embark on a new journey, know that you are not going into it alone.
Commitment to help you discover and stay the course through each milestone and challenges. Celebrate the rewards together.
In this article, you will learn the 10 things that you need to stop doing in order to be more productive.
To be more productive is all about how to make the most of the finite resource that you have and that is time. In order for you to be productive, you must be brutal with what you are NOT going to do. To be more productive does not mean:
• You sacrifice sleep which gives you more working hours.
• You neglect all aspects of your life such as relationships and taking care of yourself.
• You have to do everything that you think you need to do or what other people expect of you.
In order for you to live a balance and productive life, you will need to stop these 10 things. To find out what they are, check out lisalamcoach.com.
In this article, you will learn how to start your day on the most productive path. There are essentially 3 common habits or elements that the most successful people practice. 3 Steps to Start Your Morning Routine on the Right Foot Morning Routine of successful people consists of 3 common habits: 1. Quiet Time orContinue reading “3 Steps to Start Your Morning Routine on the Right Foot”
The common elements of the top 3 evening routines are:
1. Down Time. Time to set aside the day. Take a break or lay down what have you been doing throughout the day.
2. Renew and Recharge. Activities that are able to renew any or all 4 energy buckets. Activities that you enjoy and that you are able to sustain or do consistently.
3. Journal and Plan. Time to reflect, assess and literally write down your concerns, worries, to-do list, and identify what you are grateful and thankful for.
I am a leadership coach with the aim to help you to find clarity in your purpose, be your cheer squad as you step into the challenge and enrich your learning journey.
More About Me
Get In Touch