The Newbie coaching program is designed to help you transition and navigate through the first 90 days of a new role or transitioning to a new company. The transition process can be both exciting and scary. It is filled with the excitement of a new experience, making an impact and just endless possibilities of what you can achieve in a new environment. However, it is also filled with traps and dangers of assimilating into a new environment, adjusting to new cultures and norm, networking and managing stakeholders and establishing your credibility.
The goal of the program is to help you transition, adapt and establish your credibility in a new role or new company.
This coaching program aims to work hand in hand with your organisation’s orientation or new hire program and enhances it with individual coaching sessions to help you with the following:
- Set up your goals and priorities.
- Set up strategies and action plans.
- Assist you to process through the information overload and organise your thoughts.
- Structure your priorities and expectations.
- Assist you to map out stakeholders and expectations.
- A Sounding board for you.
- Journey with you through self learning and discovery process.
For the organisation, the benefits are:
- Investment protection. An organisation would have spent money to search and hire an employee. To ensure smooth transition and productive outcome and experience for the employee.
- Another tool to help jump-start an employee’s transition in addition to orientation and on-boarding that is in place. External coach provides a neutral party to help an employee settle in.
The program consists of 6 sessions walking through the first 30, 60 and 90 days with each section focusing on specific set of challenges and expectations.
To find out more, contact me.